Paintball Tactics & Tips
Usefull Tactics and tips whilst playing paintball
- The first tip has got to be keep your mask on! Whatever the circumstances are do not take it off. These paintballs travel at about 190 feet per second and wouldnt be nice in the eye!
- Never run out of paintballs, make sure you have plenty at the start of the game to see you through it. Carrying to many paint balls is better than not enough.
- Work as a paintball team, not an individual. Don't think you can take the other team on by yourself. Talk tactics and positions at the start of the game.
- While playing paintball, its best NOT to give away your location.
- If a opponent says something out loud, try to listen to him/her and this will help you guide your actions, by being one step ahead.
- Try to keep anything, bright, shiny etc under grass, or out of view, these types of objects will give away your location.
- Even when shooting the paintball gun, try to keep your position a secret.
- If opponent shoots rapidly, and dose not allow you to rise to shoot, then he has done good, but to defeat him, shoot rapidly, this will scare your opponent, and he will duck, allowing you to have the advantage.
- MOVE MOVE MOVE!, don't just sit and stay in one spot, you have to move to survive in paintballing!
- Try to make it as hard as possible for your opponent to shoot at you, this will allow you to get at a distance where you can execute him.
- Don't let fear become of you, you MUST be, alert, ready, careful, quiet, smart, creative and fearless
- Fear is a killer, if you have fear, you will loose, fear causes you to, duck, allowing your opponent to take you, make you weak, lessen your alertness and readyness, and cripple you from winning!
Underseige Paintball, Castlewood Farm, Helme Park, Tow Law, Co Durham, DL13 4NN, England
Tel: 0800 0280 404
Wed 22 May 2013 17:38:32